Cloud Protect is a Microsoft Preferred Solution!
Cloud Protect Overview
If you haven't heard or read about our Cloud Protect Security tool. Here's a bit of an overview of what it can do for your business' e-mail and Office 365 security:
- Backup protection when a user gives up a password
- Experts monitor your Office 365 and Azure activity
- Protect your business from phishing scams
- Protect your business from security breaches
- Threat detection and remedy with little to no action needed from users
- Real-time security alerts
- Advanced IP tracking to prevent suspicious logins
- Monthly security overview reports with suggestions to improve your security posture
- 24/7 security monitoring
When we say that Cloud Protect is a Microsoft Preferred Solution, it means that they have verified our track record as a Partner offering custom tools, and labels it for legitimacy. According to Microsoft, Preferred Solutions are selected by a team of Microsoft experts and published by Partners with deep, proven expertise to address customer needs in a category, industry, and/or industry vertical.
It's important to note that every product in the Azure Marketplace has been certified based on very specific criteria. In regards to a security tool, this is vetted and the functionality verified before being available in the marketplace. All products in the marketplace are built by industry leading technology companies.
So if you are looking for a product that can boost your Office 365 tenant security, Cloud Protect could be the perfect solution. We are here to consult with you on options and what may suit your business best, so reach out to us by clicking here to learn more, or even schedule a demo.